First of all thank you for purchasing a new website! We really appreciate your business! Our goals is to complete your website within 60 days, but the reality is we can have your site done in most cases within 4 weeks if you send us all your text and pictures the same day you sign the contract. Yes that’s right, it’s the text and pictures that usually hold us up and that is your responsibility unless you have hired us to provide that for you.
We want to help you with that so here are some helpful tips. Please let us know if we have missed any points on this and we will look at adding that info to a future blog
We usually get several questions asked that may not have been covered or emphasized when we first met to discuss your web site needs. It is important that we are all on the same page so we can deliver your new website design in a timely fashion. Let’s get right to the details. What you need to do immediately:
- Finalize what the page names will be. We try to finalize at our initial meeting but sometimes a customer is not exactly sure on all the pages especially if they are new pages. If you are utilizing our web content writing services, we will ask you some basic questions about what information you want to have on each page.
- Send us your logo, social media you are using, industry logos, awards, memberships, etc.
- If you are getting a specific picture on the home page send that to us immediately so we can incorporate that into Phase 1 of your design
- Once we get a feel for your design we will send you an image of what your site will resemble – once you approve we can start adding your specific content
- Send us your text if you are writing it yourself. Send bullet points and brochure information if you are working with our text writer.
- Send us your pictures
- Review your design at any time at: www.coastalwebservices.net/website-design/construction
- Review the website design process blog about Phase 1 and Phase 2 if you have any questions about our website design process
- Call or email us with any questions or concerns